Huvudskär is an area of special consideration Sweden has defined 10 “areas of special consideration”, two of which are located in the Stockholm archipelago: Stora Nassa and Huvudskär. The right of public access and the regulations that govern nature reserves are valid as usual in such areas, together with additional protection.
- Keep your speed below 5 knots.
- Avoid causing wave surges for moored boats and swimmers.
- Use the motor as little as possible and avoid running it on idle.
- Do not use a dinghy with an outboard motor unnecessarily.
- Avoid excessive noise and water games that cause a disturbance.
- Keep music and talking at a low level.
- Do not release sewage (this applies everywhere).